Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 200g packet dried rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup reduced salt soy sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Cook rice noodles following packet directions, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok or pan on a high heat. Add the frozen Quorn pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add onion, garlic and chilli and cook a further 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce and lime juice, stir well, add noodles and toss for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour in the beaten eggs slowly and evenly and let them begin to set ( about 1 minute). Stir briefly until egg is cooked. Sprinkle with peanuts and spring onion and garnish with fresh coriander. TIP: Prepare all ingredients first as this recipe is very quick once cooking starts. For added tang add 1 tablespoon of Tamarind paste with the soy sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesPad Thai Noodles
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesKatsu Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesHomemade Gluten Free Pizza with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
RecipesQuorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars