Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp red curry paste
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, discard the tough outer leaves
- ½ ripe mango (diced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the red curry paste and sauté.
- Pour the coconut milk into the wok and bring to the boil.
- Add the sugar, lemongrass, a pinch of salt and soy sauce.
- Add the Quorn Pieces and simmer according to cooking instructions.
- Before serving, add the mango and bring to the boil again.
- Remove the lemongrass and serve with sprinkled cilantro and red chilli.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Thai Red Curry With Mango
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesVegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars