Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons harissa (depending how hot you like it)
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 400g can no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow & red capsicum, chopped
- 1 ½ cups salt reduced vegetable stock
- 400g can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook the onion for 3 minutes to soften.
- Add frozen Quorn Pieces, garlic, cumin and harissa, cook for 1 minute.
- Add apricots, canned tomatoes, capsicums and stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in drained chick peas and cherry tomatoes, cook until vegetables are tender. Season with pepper, stir in coriander and serve with cooked couscous.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesMoroccan Quorn Tagine
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars