- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons harissa (depending how hot you like it)
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 400g can no added salt chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow & red capsicum, chopped
- 1 ½ cups salt reduced vegetable stock
- 400g can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook the onion for 3 minutes to soften.
- Add frozen Quorn Pieces, garlic, cumin and harissa, cook for 1 minute.
- Add apricots, canned tomatoes, capsicums and stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in drained chick peas and cherry tomatoes, cook until vegetables are tender. Season with pepper, stir in coriander and serve with cooked couscous.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.