Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
For the Quorn Pieces marinade
- 1 pack of Quorn Pieces
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp of mint
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon, one zested and juiced
- 4 garlic cloves
For the vegan tzatziki
- 200g of plain, unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, halved. Add 1 half to the salad and thinly dice the other half.
- Handful of mint, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, diced finely
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 pita bread
For the Greek salad
- The remaining ½ of the cucumber
- 5 - 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup of Kalamata olives, pipped
- Cos lettuce
- Vegan feta
- Empty the Quorn Pieces into a large bowl and mix in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegan tzatziki. Add the diced cucumber with the yoghurt, mint, garlic, and lemon juice. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Once the vegan tzatziki is complete, prepare the Greek salad by combining all ingredients.
- Once the Quorn Pieces have been marinated, add them to skewers and place them on a hot grill. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes, brushing with oil and turning occasionally.
- While cooking the skewers, gently heat the pita bread in a pan with a light dash of oil.
- Once ready to serve, share on a table for guests to assemble their Souvlakis
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Souvlaki with vegan tzatziki
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Delicious even the non vegans were chuffed