IngredientsFor the Quorn Pieces marinade
- 1 pack of Quorn Pieces
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp of mint
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon, one zested and juiced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 200g of plain, unsweetened coconut yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, halved. Add 1 half to the salad and thinly dice the other half.
- Handful of mint, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, diced finely
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 pita bread
- The remaining ½ of the cucumber
- 5 - 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup of Kalamata olives, pipped
- Cos lettuce
- Vegan feta
- Empty the Quorn Pieces into a large bowl and mix in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 3 - 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegan tzatziki. Add the diced cucumber with the yoghurt, mint, garlic, and lemon juice. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- Once the vegan tzatziki is complete, prepare the Greek salad by combining all ingredients.
- Once the Quorn Pieces have been marinated, add them to skewers and place them on a hot grill. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes, brushing with oil and turning occasionally.
- While cooking the skewers, gently heat the pita bread in a pan with a light dash of oil.
- Once ready to serve, share on a table for guests to assemble their Souvlakis
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.