Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 7 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp corn
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Lightly brush all the holes in a 12 hole muffin tray with the olive oil. Pour the egg mixture into each hole and top with the capsicum, corn and Quorn pieces.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing the quiches from the tins using a cutlery knife and serving.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Pieces Mini Crustless Quiches
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars