- Quorn Green Curry Laksa
Quorn Green Curry Laksa3.3114754098361 out of 5, 1 based on 61 ratings
A delicious noodle dish flavoured with chilli and ginger, and made with Quorn Pieces.
323 kJPer serving
- 300g frozen Quorn Pieces
- 1 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- ½ x 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry – Thai Style
- 375ml can light coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 stalk lemon grass, split
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 20g palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- Coriander for serving
Heat oil in a non-stick wok or frypan, add frozen Quorn Pieces cook for 2 minutes.
Add curry paste and cook till fragrant.
Stir in coconut milk, water, frozen Birds Eye Vegetables, lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, palm sugar and fish sauce bring to the boil, cover with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.