Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 1 pack Quorn Pieces, chilled
- 200g pineapple, diced
- 100g BBQ sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 200g long grain rice
- 1 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Place the Quorn Pieces, pineapple, BBQ sauce, lime juice and chilli flakes in a bowl. Mix well to coat.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the diced peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated Quorn Pieces and two tablespoons of water. Sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions. Drain and stir through the chopped coriander.
- Spoon the rice into warmed serving bowls and add a dollop of BBQ Quorn pieces. Garnish with sliced spring onion, some more coriander and a scattering of sesame seeds.
Meal Prep Tip: Re-heat the Quorn Hawaiian BBQ pieces in a non-stick frying pan for 8-10 minutes adding a splash of water if necessary. Ensure piping hot and serve with rice, coriander, spring onion and sesame seeds.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesHawaiian BBQ bowl with Quorn Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars