Quorn Sticky Sausage Traybake
This delicious sticky sausage traybake made with Quorn Sausages is an easy family favourite. Why not swap the vegetables with the seasons too, try red peppers, red onion, kale, beetroot and carrot. Serve with a crusty sourdough loaf or hearty mash potato.
Made with Quorn Sausages
Low in Saturated Fat
Good source of dietary fibre
Healthy Protein. Healthy Planet
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan)/ 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Cut the butternut squash into cubes and place into a large roasting tin. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss to combine. Roast in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- After 20 minutes, add the Quorn Sausages, vine tomatoes, courgette and garlic to the roasting tin. Drizzle over the prepared honey and vinegar mix and roast for a further 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and season to taste.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Sticky Sausage Traybake
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesSimple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Pieces
RecipesVegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip
RecipesQuorn Green Curry Laksa
RecipesQuorn Mince Burger
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Mince Sloppy Joe Pizza
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars