Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 1 small orange capsicums, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic & parsley flatbread
- 100g mozzarella pearls
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced rings
- 8-10 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Place the orange pepper in a roasting tin and roast for 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn pieces, cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the aubergines for 1 minute on both sides and set to one side.
- Place the flatbread onto a large baking tray and top with the slices of aubergine, marinated pieces, orange pepper, mozarella pearls and chilli and cook in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes, or until golden and the mozzarella is bubbling.
- Sprinkle over the shredded mint & serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesEasy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
RecipesVegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip
RecipesZucchini & Quorn Mince Lasagne
RecipesHomemade Gluten Free Pizza with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
RecipesQuorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke
The nation has spoken
2 out of 5 stars