Quorn Hot Dogs
Get them while they're hot! Inspired by Chicago-style hot dogs, our vegetarian take is piled high with pickles, jalapenos, and all your favourite sauces! This picture-perfect platter is fit for any BBQ and is a certified party-pleaser.
Recipe by Australian MasterChef winner, Diana Chan.
- 1 packet of Quorn Sausages (contains 8)
- 8 bread rolls
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 gherkins
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 mini cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno
- ½ head of iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- American mustard
- Tomato ketchup
- BBQ sauce
- Salt and vinegar crisps, to serve on the side