Made with Quorn Sausages
Low in Saturated Fat
Good source of dietary fibre
Healthy Protein. Healthy Planet
- 336g packet frozen Quorn Sausages
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoky paprika
- 400g cannellini beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons no added salt tomato paste
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Ciabatta bread, toasted
- Baby spinach, for serving
- Heat oil in a pan, cook onion for 2-3 minutes to soften. Stir in paprika and cook for a further minute.
- Add undrained beans, tomato paste, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce, stir well. Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile cook frozen Quorn Sausages following packet directions and then slice into bitesize pieces.
- Place toasted Ciabatta and cooked sausages on serving plates, spoon on bean mixture and garnish with fresh spinach leaves.
TIP: Grilled tomatoes would go well with this meal.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Sausages with Boston Style Baked Beans
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
2 out of 5 stars