- 336g packet frozen Quorn Sausages
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoky paprika
- 400g cannellini beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons no added salt tomato paste
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- Ciabatta bread, toasted
- Baby spinach, for serving
- Heat oil in a pan, cook onion for 2-3 minutes to soften. Stir in paprika and cook for a further minute.
- Add undrained beans, tomato paste, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce, stir well. Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile cook frozen Quorn Sausages following packet directions and then slice into bitesize pieces.
- Place toasted Ciabatta and cooked sausages on serving plates, spoon on bean mixture and garnish with fresh spinach leaves.
TIP: Grilled tomatoes would go well with this meal.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.