Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 180g dried udon noodles
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Mince
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into strips
- 20g julienned fresh ginger
- 100g snowpeas, halved diagonally
- radish, for garnish
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Combine mirin, soy, rice wine and corn flour and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a non-stick wok or pan, add Qourn Meat Free Mince and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms, capsicum, ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add mirin mixture and snowpeas, stir until thickened.
- Add cooked drained noodles, stir well and serve immediately garnished with thin slices of radish. TIP: Some of the ginger can be finely grated and added to the sauce mixture.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesJapanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Very tasty! I do prefer the ginger to be grated and cooked with the mince at the start of the recipe. I have tried cooking as per this recipe and prefer the flavours when stir-frying earlier. This is also easy to alter the amounts of quorn mince vs vegetables to your liking. For example, I just added a bit more capsicum and a little less snow peas. I didn't garnish with a radish but I might add a bit of pak choy next time for some green. Really yummy! Will cook again!