Quorn Pieces in Coconut Sauce with Fresh Vegetables
Prepare your week's meal in advance with this tasty vegetarian meal prep recipe. Assemble 4 separate containers with Quorn Pieces in a creamed coconut sauce and add a side of fresh vegetables. Ready in just 25 minutes.
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 1 medium spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 8 asparagus
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 100g petite peas
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/4 of a red cabbage
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 20g of Coconut cream (tinned)
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- Heat the olive oil in a pan at medium-heat.
- Add creamed coconut, 3/4 spring onion and chopped carrots.
- When the onions and carrots are soft and golden, add the Quorn Pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil the asparagus, courgette and petite peas.
- Chop the red cabbage and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Once the Quorn Pieces are cooked, place all the ingredients together in 4 separate containers.
- Serve with extra virgin olive oil, chia seeds, salt & pepper and the remaining chopped spring onion.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Pieces in Coconut Sauce with Fresh Vegetables
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesBBQ Teriyaki Quorn Pieces and Pineapple Buddha Bowl
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
RecipesQuorn Mince Sloppy Joe Pizza
The nation has spoken
1 out of 5 stars