Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 175g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 80g green beans, blanched in boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- ½ ripe mango, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk
- 50ml pineapple juice
- Combine the Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces with the Thai paste in a bowl.
- Preheat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the Quorn pieces for 2-3 minutes. Add the peppers, spring onions and courgette and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil then simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Enjoy with coriander rice or noodles.
This flavoursome dish can be made in advance – just add the mango and pineapple juice when you reheat.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesMalaysian Panang Curry with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
2 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
This is one of my firm favourite meals, but is not what you would think of as a 'panang curry'... and that is the only reason I can think that it has such a sub par rating to what it deserves. Full of flavour and totally delicious! :P