- 3 tablespoons Tikka Masala paste
- ½ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 280g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, char-grilled and sliced into strips
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2-3 cups mixed salad leaves
- Mix together Tikka Masala paste and yoghurt, add 2 tablespoons water to thin slightly. Add Quorn Meat Free Pieces and coat evenly in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- For the salad, place capsicum on a foil lined tray, skin side up and cook under a hot grill until skins begin to blister. Cover with foil and allow to cool. Discard skin and cut capsicum into strips
- Combine all salad ingredients and chill until required.
- Cut each burger into 6 and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers. Cook skewers under a pre-heated grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Carefully place a lime wedge on the end of each skewer and serve with the salad.
TIP: Pre-soak bamboo skewers in hot water to prevent burning while cooking.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.