Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 3 tablespoons Tikka Masala paste
- ½ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 280g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
For the salad:
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, char-grilled and sliced into strips
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2-3 cups mixed salad leaves
- Mix together Tikka Masala paste and yoghurt, add 2 tablespoons water to thin slightly. Add Quorn Meat Free Pieces and coat evenly in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight).
- For the salad, place capsicum on a foil lined tray, skin side up and cook under a hot grill until skins begin to blister. Cover with foil and allow to cool. Discard skin and cut capsicum into strips
- Combine all salad ingredients and chill until required.
- Cut each burger into 6 and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers. Cook skewers under a pre-heated grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Carefully place a lime wedge on the end of each skewer and serve with the salad.
TIP: Pre-soak bamboo skewers in hot water to prevent burning while cooking.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesIndian Tikka Skewers with Salad
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
RecipesSimple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Pieces
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
RecipesQuorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke
RecipesGluten Free Fajitas with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars