- 1 Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets pack
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 baby cos lettuce heart, leaves washed, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 220°C/ 200°C Fan forced. Cook on the middle shelf.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets in a single layer, and bake according to pack directions.
- To make the wrap sauce, combine mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce and coriander in a bowl. Put aside and heat tortillas in the microwave, following packet directions.
- Once cooked, allow the Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet cool slightly, then slice into strips.
- It's time to wrap it up! On a warmed tortilla wrap, assemble the sliced Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet pieces, shredded cos lettuce, lebanese cucumber sticks and halved grape tomatoes. Drizzle with the sauce, and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.