Made with Quorn Garlic and Herb Fillets
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 1 Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets pack
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 baby cos lettuce heart, leaves washed, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 220°C/ 200°C Fan forced. Cook on the middle shelf.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets in a single layer, and bake according to pack directions.
- To make the wrap sauce, combine mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce and coriander in a bowl. Put aside and heat tortillas in the microwave, following packet directions.
- Once cooked, allow the Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet cool slightly, then slice into strips.
- It's time to wrap it up! On a warmed tortilla wrap, assemble the sliced Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillet pieces, shredded cos lettuce, lebanese cucumber sticks and halved grape tomatoes. Drizzle with the sauce, and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesZesty Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets Wrap
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars