Thai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
A delicious, fragrant a nourishing Thai Green Curry recipe. Combine Quorn Pieces with green curry ingredients to delight your palate with this vegetarian alternative.
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces, defrosted
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 125g baby corn, blanched
- 125g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into thin strips
- 125g pak choi, leaves separated and washed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed & thinly shredded
- Marinate the Quorn Meat Free Pieces in the light soy sauce for up to 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the shallots, chilli and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the marinated Quorn Pieces and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmering point. Add the blanched baby corn, green beans, asparagus, zucchini and red capsicum. Cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the pak choi and cover with a lid for 1 minute to steam and wilt the leaves. Stir in the fresh lime juice and half the chopped coriander.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander and the spring onions. Accompany with Thai Jasmine rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesThai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesQuorn Mince Sloppy Joe Pizza
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets with Taggiasche Olives and Capers
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars