Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 200ml coconut milk
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 100g baby corn, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 50g rice noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn Pieces for 7 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the soup, along with the Pieces. Stir well and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with crusty bread. TIP: for a hotter twist, fry off a finely chopped green chilli with the spices. Suitable for home freezing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesSimple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Pieces
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesHomemade Gluten Free Pizza with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesGluten Free Fajitas with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Stroganoff
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars