Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300 g Quorn Mince
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 fresh chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 packet of sugar snap peas (200 g)
- 1 green apple
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- 1 handful of spring onions
- For serving:
- 1 lime
- Cut peppers, sugar peas and apple into strips.
- Slice the radishes.
- Fry Quorn Mince in canola oil until it becomes a nice colour.
- Mince the garlic and ginger and chop the chilies into small pieces.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli into the mince and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and mix ensuring everything is coated well
- Flavour with salt and remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Mix the mince with the vegetables. Serve with lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesThai Salad with Quorn
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesZucchini & Quorn Mince Lasagne
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesGluten Free Fajitas with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Stroganoff
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars