Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Quorn Mince
This Asian-inspired dish is fresh, crunchy and vibrant. Filled with veggies and delicious Quorn Mince, it’s quick to prepare and makes a tasty entrée or sharer. The filling can also be varied by season (and what’s in your cupboards).
Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Mince
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 3 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 packet of rice paper
- ½ cucumber
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- Chopped lime to serve
- Finely grate the garlic and chop the spring onions finely – keep separate and set aside.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in rapeseed oil until it gets a nice colour, then add the garlic and season with salt.
- Mix in the chopped spring onion and allow the Mince mixture to cool.
- Whilst the Mince mix is cooling, julienne the carrot, cucumber and red cabbage.
- Soak the rice paper sheets one at a time for about 1 minute and place on a chopping board.
- Add a spoonful of the cooled Quorn Mince mix onto each rice paper sheet, followed by a spoonful of the vegetables.
- Roll up tightly and keep cool.
- Serve with chopped lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesVegetarian Spring Rolls with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesVegetarian Paella with Quorn Sausages
RecipesKatsu Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars