Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Quorn Mince
This Asian-inspired dish is fresh, crunchy and vibrant. Filled with veggies and delicious Quorn Mince, it’s quick to prepare and makes a tasty entrée or sharer. The filling can also be varied by season (and what’s in your cupboards).
- 300g Quorn Mince
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 3 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 packet of rice paper
- ½ cucumber
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- Chopped lime to serve
- Finely grate the garlic and chop the spring onions finely – keep separate and set aside.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in rapeseed oil until it gets a nice colour, then add the garlic and season with salt.
- Mix in the chopped spring onion and allow the Mince mixture to cool.
- Whilst the Mince mix is cooling, julienne the carrot, cucumber and red cabbage.
- Soak the rice paper sheets one at a time for about 1 minute and place on a chopping board.
- Add a spoonful of the cooled Quorn Mince mix onto each rice paper sheet, followed by a spoonful of the vegetables.
- Roll up tightly and keep cool.
- Serve with chopped lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.