Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 175g Quorn Mince
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ stick of celery, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- ½ capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 150g spaghetti
- 5tbsp grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180C and lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Pour the oil into a saucepan and place on a low heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot, capsicum and garlic, place the lid on the pan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft. Add the chopped tomatoes, stir the sauce well and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan of sauce from the heat and blend until smooth with a hand blender. Add the Quorn mince to the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, minus two minutes, until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add the spaghetti to the saucepan and mix until combined. Take a fork and spoon, twirl the spaghetti and sauce into balls and transfer into the muffin tin. Repeat until the tin is filled. Top each spaghetti cup with grated cheese.
- Transfer the tin to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Mince Spaghetti Bolognese Cups
RecipesEasy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesKatsu Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars