Hoisin Quorn Mince in Lettuce Cups
All the flavours of Asia brought to you in this delicious fusion of Quorn Mince, marinated in a glaze of hoisin sauce, soy and sherry. Fried up with spring onions, water chestnuts, beansprouts, and a blast of chilli, it’s all served in a finger-pleasing crunchy lettuce cup with snow peas. A healthy meal idea that’s unforgettable!
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red chilli
- 300g packet chilled Quorn Mince
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup water chestnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup water
- Lettuce cups
- Vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 10 snow peas, sliced
- Combine hoisin sauce, soy, rice wine and chilli in a bowl. Add Quorn Mince, stir well to coat in sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, cook spring onion for 1 minute.
- Add Quorn Mince mixture and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add water chestnuts and water; cook for 1 minute to soften vegetables.
- Place lettuce cups on serving platters, place some noodles in the base of lettuce and top with hoisin mince. Garnish with bean sprouts and snow peas.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Delicious and easy to prepare. Thankyou
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.