Spicy Quorn Mince Flatbread
This exotic and spicy Mince Flatbread recipe will bring a taste of Morocco to your family’s tea table. The warming cumin and coriander spices are perfectly coupled with sweet cinnamon, while the sumac gives the dish an extra citrusy flavour. Top the flatbread with creamy hummus, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts for a delightfully crunchy finish.
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 onion – finely diced
- 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp golden sultanas
- 1 tin drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 large or 4 individual flatbread
- 400g hummus
- 2 tsp sumac
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 50g pinenuts
- 2 tbsp flatleaf parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and over a medium heat fry the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic, tomato purée, ground, cumin, coriander and cinnamon and cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Quorn Mince, sultanas and drained chickpeas, stir cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- To serve, heat the flatbreads according to the pack instructions. Spread hummus over the base, spoon the spicy Quorn Mince over the humous, sprinkle with the sumac, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts and parsley.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Best range of vegan and vegetarian meat substitutes.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.