Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 175g cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 175g green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
- Add the Quorn mince, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season if required.
- Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan or chapatti bread and rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesEasy Quorn Mince & Madras Curry
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
RecipesThai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesSimple Thai Noodle Soup with Quorn Pieces
RecipesZucchini & Quorn Mince Lasagne
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars