- 6 Quorn Sausages, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 wooden skewer sticks, soaked in water
- Cut each Quorn Sausage into thirds.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and mango chutney together in a bowl. Add the sausages and stir to coat.
- Thread the onion onto skewers alternating with Quorn Sausage, capsicum and tomato. Repeat to make 6 skewers.
- Cook on a preheated barbecue or char-grill plate on a medium heat turning frequently for approximately 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and sausages are piping hot.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.