- Sticky Skewered Quorn Sausages
Sticky Skewered Quorn Sausages2.8823529411765 out of 5, 1 based on 51 ratings
Sticky Skewered Quorn Sausages
Our Sticky Skewered Quorn Sausages, are perfect for when the sun comes out.
1071 kJPer serving
- 6 Quorn Sausages, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 wooden skewer sticks, soaked in water
Cut each Quorn Sausage into thirds.
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and mango chutney together in a bowl. Add the sausages and stir to coat.
Thread the onion onto skewers alternating with Quorn Sausage, capsicum and tomato. Repeat to make 6 skewers.
Cook on a preheated barbecue or char-grill plate on a medium heat turning frequently for approximately 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and sausages are piping hot.