Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 fresh artichokes, very thinly sliced
- 400g egg tagliatelle
- Salt and white pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Lemon to garnish
- into very thin slices. Gently fry the garlic in 2 tbsp of oil, add the artichoke and cook until softened. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Fry the Quorn pieces in the remaining oil until golden brown. Season with salt. Stir into the artichoke. Cook for a further minute.
- Cook the tagliatelle in plenty of salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Stir the Quorn and artichoke mix with the pasta and top with the parsley.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke
RecipesVegetarian Paella with Quorn Sausages
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesVegan Nuggets Salad Bowl
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesQuorn Mince Sloppy Joe Pizza
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars