Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 1 pack Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped (700g)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced lemongrass
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ lime zest
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 120g roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- Heat the oil in medium saucepan set over a medium heat. Cook the butternut pumpkin, onion, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, salt and pepper for 5-7 minutes until starting to soften. Stir in the stock, soy sauce and brown sugar, then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Puree until smooth with a hand blender or jug blender.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice and bring back to a simmer. Stir in the Quorn Pieces and cook for a further 12 minutes.
- Divide between 4 bowls. Top with the peanuts, coriander and sriracha.
Substitute peanuts with cashews.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesCreamy Coconut and Butternut Pumpkin Soup with Quorn Pieces
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesQuorn Green Curry Laksa
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
RecipesGluten Free Fajitas with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets Kebab Skewers
RecipesQuorn Mince Arancini
RecipesPasta Salad with Quorn Pieces
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars