- 1 pack Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped (700g)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp minced lemongrass
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ lime zest
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 120g roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- Heat the oil in medium saucepan set over a medium heat. Cook the butternut pumpkin, onion, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, salt and pepper for 5-7 minutes until starting to soften. Stir in the stock, soy sauce and brown sugar, then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Puree until smooth with a hand blender or jug blender.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice and bring back to a simmer. Stir in the Quorn Pieces and cook for a further 12 minutes.
- Divide between 4 bowls. Top with the peanuts, coriander and sriracha.
Substitute peanuts with cashews.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.