Homemade Vegetable Soup with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
For a hearty winter dish, try our homemade Vegetable Soup with Quorn Pieces recipe. A deliciously easy dish that's perfect for cold days.
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 leeks, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, washed and roughly chopped
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g drained sweetcorn
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp arrowroot, mixed with water
- In a large pan, add the vegetable stock and heat until it has reached a rolling boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the bay leaves, carrots, leeks and celery. Simmer for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat the oil and fry the pieces for 7 minutes, until beginning to turn golden. Add the shallots and garlic and continue to fry for 3 minutes until softened. Transfer into the large saucepan with the sweetcorn, chilli flakes and arrowroot. Stir well, allow to simmer and thicken slightly.
- Remove the bay leaves and season to taste.
Serve with a chunk of crusty bread and butter.
Suitable for home freezing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesHomemade Vegetable Soup with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
3 out of 5 stars