Air Fryer Nashville Hot and Spicy Sandwich
Inspired by Nashville hot seasonings, this spicy sandwich gets its heat from a sriracha glaze and its bite from a Quorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Burger perfectly crisped in your air fryer. Easy to assemble and packed with flavour, this air fryer sandwich is topped with a cool kale slaw and sweet gherkins - the perfect way to cut the heat and get some veggies!
- 2 Quorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Burger
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed shredded kale leaves
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 soft bread buns, toasted
- 8 gherkins, sliced
- Set air fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. Place Quorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Burgers in air fryer basket. Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the kale slaw by stirring together the vegan mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey or agave nectar, garlic, salt and pepper; toss with kale until well coated.
- Just before serving, toss burgers with sriracha. Assemble in bread buns with kale slaw and gherkins.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.