Cranberry and Orange Christmas Quorn Roast
Brighten up the table this Christmas with this colourful showstopper! A succulent Quorn Roast with juicy clementines and cranberries, it’s a special dish fit for a festive feast.
A Little Effort
- 1 Quorn Roast
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 clementine, sliced
- 50 g fresh cranberries
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 30 ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- Preheat your oven to 190C.
- Line a roasting tray with greaseproof paper and assemble the orange and clementine slices. Remove the Quorn Roast from its packaging and place on top. Sprinkle over the fresh cranberries and thyme. Drizzle with the oil and transfer to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the orange juice with the honey and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and carefully remove the Quorn Roast from its cooking bag as this will be quite hot once out of the oven.
- Once removed, place the Quorn Roast back in to the roasting tray and brush with the orange and honey mixture. Transfer back to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve sliced with a selection of sides and trimmings.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.