Vegan Schnitzel with Herby Quinoa3.0454545454545 out of 5, 1 based on 44 ratings
Vegan Schnitzel with Herby Quinoa
For a deliciously light vegan salad, try our Quorn Vegan Crumbed Schnitzels with a mix of quinoa, raisins, pomegranate seeds and rocket leaves.
2411 kJPer serving
- 1 small red chilli finely diced
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Mix together the Quinoa, onion, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, herbs and rocket leaves.
- Cook the schnitzels according to back of pack instructions, slice and serve with the Quinoa salad.
Related RecipesView more