Quorn Vegetarian Roast Turkey Sandwich Recipe with Brie
Try this easy Quorn Roast Sandwich recipe with brie. Perfect for using up your Christmas leftovers. Enjoy meat free alternatives during Christmas.
- 4 slices of cooked Quorn Roast
- 6 slices of bread such as sourdough
- 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce mixed with 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices of Brie
- A handful of peppery salad leaves such as rocket
- Lightly toast the bread then spread two of the slices with the cranberry/mustard sauce.
- Cover each with a little rocket, then add a Quorn Roast slice and top with a slice of cheese.
- Top each with another slice of toasted sourdough, spread with cranberry/mustard sauce, top with rocket, a Quorn Roast slice and Brie. Spread the remaining toasts with cranberry/mustard sauce and place on top of each sandwich.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat and place the sandwiches carefully in. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, pressing down occasionally, until the cheese is melted.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review