- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the bread in a food processor and blitz until a coarse crumb is formed. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the onion, garlic and fresh herbs in the food processor and blitz.
- Stir into the breadcrumb along with the cheese, lemon zest, and black pepper.
- Place the beaten egg in a shallow bowl and the herbed crumb onto a plate. Take a Quorn Fillet and dip into the egg then coat in crumb. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining three fillets and cook in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: Serve with sautéed mushrooms or a fresh leafy salad to make a complete meal.