- 312g packet frozen Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoons dukkah
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pinenuts, toasted
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
- Place quinoa in saucepan, add 2 cups water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer covered for 10 minutes until water has absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- Place frozen Quorn Fillets in a microwave safe dish heat on High for 2 minutes to thaw slightly. Sprinkle Fillets with dukkah.
- Heat oil in pan cook Quorn Fillets for 5 minutes, turning regularly until golden.
- Combine quinoa, pinenuts, spring onions, parsley, mint, orange juice and cranberries in a bowl and mix well. Serve quinoa with cooked Fillets. TIP: Raisins or currants may be used instead of cranberries.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review