- 1 pack of Quorn Sausages
- 5 slices of ciabatta bread, toasted
- ½ cup red pesto
- 6-8 black olives, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Cook Quorn Pepper Sausages following packet directions. Cut into thin slices.
- Spread each ciabatta with pesto then top with Quorn Sausage slices, olives, basil and cheese. Season with black pepper.
- Place under a pre-heated grill and cook till cheese melts and browns.
- Garnish with extra basil and serve immediately.
TIP: Brush each slice of ciabatta with olive oil and rub with a cut garlic clove before topping.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review