Yellow Curry with Quorn pieces, lentils, butternut pumpkin and naan bread
Curries are the ideal comfort food. Nice, spicy and warming, and you can vary them endlessly! This butternut pumpkin squash yellow curry ticks all the boxes: healthy, quick and delicious!
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 800g butternut pumpkin, in small cubes
- 400g canned lentils
- 400g green beans
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250ml of water
- 2 naan breads
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 15 g fresh parsley
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat sunflower oil in a thick-bottomed pan and when the oil has heated up, add the yellow curry paste and stir well. Be careful that the curry paste does not stick.
- After 3 minutes add the butternut pumpkin chunks together with coconut milk and water to the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Rinse and drain the lentils before adding them to the pan along with the green beans and Quorn pieces. Let it simmer for another 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the naan bread according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve the yellow lentil curry with butternut pumpkin and Quorn pieces with naan.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesYellow Curry with Quorn pieces, lentils, butternut pumpkin and naan bread
RecipesThai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesSticky Sweet & Sour Quorn Nuggets
RecipesHomemade Gluten Free Pizza with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesWarm & Spicy Couscous Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets with Taggiasche Olives and Capers
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars