- 2 packages of Quorn Garlic and Herb Fillets
- 4 pita bread
- 300 ml finely shredded cabbage
- 1 finely sliced carrot
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of French mustard
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Topping with cress and fresh herbs
- Prepare the Quorn Garlic and Herb Fillets according to the instructions on the package.
- Coleslaw: Mix the crème fraîche, mayonnaise and mustard. Seasoning with sugar, salt and pepper. Mix in cabbage and carrots and stir thoroughly.
- Heat the pita bread for a few minutes in the oven. Fill them with fillets and coleslaw. Finish by topping with cress and fresh herbs. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.