- 252g packet frozen Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 200g tub fresh tomato salsa
- 40g corn chips, crushed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and lightly oil a baking try.
- Place the frozen Quorn Vegan Fillets on the baking tray and spoon equal amounts of salsa on top of each one. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed corn chips over the top of each fillet and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for a further 7 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.