Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 1 pack of Quorn Mince (300 g)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 450 g frozen pizza dough, defrosted
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 20g sliced pickled jalapenos
- 150g passata or pizza sauce
- 40g vegetarian parmesan, grated
- Preheat your oven to 200°C /180°C fan.
- Coat a 25cm cake tin with 1 tbsp oil.
- Dust the cornflour onto a clean work surface. Place the pizza dough on top and roll out in to a roughly 30cm circle, approximately 1cm thick. Drape the dough over the cake tin and lightly press it into all corners, leaving a roughly 2 cm side going around the whole pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the remaining oil, Quorn Mince and fajita seasoning and fry for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove from the oven and top the pizza with a layer of mozzarella, Quorn mince, sliced red peppers and jalapenos. Cover with a layer of pizza sauce or passata and sprinkle with vegetarian parmesan. Transfer back to the oven and back for a further 15 minutes or until risen and golden. Garnish with coriander to serve.
Add sweetcorn for an extra pop of vegetables.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesChicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Spaghetti Bolognese
RecipesThai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesVegetarian Paella with Quorn Sausages
RecipesQuorn Green Curry Laksa
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars