Pasta Salad with Quorn Pieces
Perfect for summer BBQs, this light and fresh pasta salad made with Quorn Pieces is great as a side or on its own. Packed with fresh and vibrant ingredients it’s sure to be a winner!
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces, cooked according to package directions
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 450g fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- For the dressing:
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add Quorn Pieces, avocado, pasta, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- In a jug, add extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta salad, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesPasta Salad with Quorn Pieces
RecipesVegetarian Paella with Quorn Sausages
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesEasy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
RecipesQuorn Green Curry Laksa
RecipesVegan Nuggets Salad Bowl
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars