Pasta Salad with Quorn Pieces
Perfect for summer BBQs, this light and fresh pasta salad made with Quorn Pieces is great as a side or on its own. Packed with fresh and vibrant ingredients it’s sure to be a winner!
- 300g Quorn Pieces, cooked according to package directions
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and diced
- 450g fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- For the dressing:
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, add Quorn Pieces, avocado, pasta, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- In a jug, add extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta salad, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.