Vegetarian Christmas Canapes with Quorn Roast
Try our delicious Christmas Canapes made with Quorn Roast - a delicious Christmas recipe, perfect to serve during a Christmas lunch, dinner, or as party food.
Made with Quorn Roast
Low in Saturated Fat
Good Source of protein
- 1 Quorn Roast
- 1 Carrot, peeled
- 8 Sprouts
- ¼ Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- 100g Christmas Chutney
- Handful of Redcurrants
- Sprig of fresh Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C Fan forced and cook Quorn Roast for 55 mins, as per pack instructions.
- Fry the red cabbage in a little oil or butter, adding the red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste as the cabbage finishes cooking.
- Boil the sprouts, whole, for 15 mins.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrot lengthways to form ribbons.
- When the roast has been in for 45 mins, gently place the carrot ribbons on an oiled baking tray, drizzle them over with oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Bake for around 5 minutes with the Roast, but check them often to ensure they don’t burn. Once cooked and lightly browned, leave to cool and crisp up.
- Once cooked, drain and slice sprouts.
- Slice your roast into 10x 1cm slices and arrange on a serving platter.
- Add a slice of sprout, a spoonful of cabbage and a teaspoon of chutney. Then place carrot crisps and a couple of red currants.
- Finally sprinkle over some thyme leaves, a little salt and some freshly ground black pepper over each portion.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesVegetarian Christmas Canapes with Quorn Roast
RecipesVegetarian Paella with Quorn Sausages
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesBBQ Teriyaki Quorn Pieces and Pineapple Buddha Bowl
RecipesQuorn Green Curry Laksa
RecipesQuorn Mince Burger
RecipesVegan Nuggets Salad Bowl
RecipesQuorn Sausage and Bean Stew
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars