Lemon Chilli Linguine with Quorn Pieces3.2105263157895 out of 5, 1 based on 76 ratings
Lemon Chilli Linguine with Quorn Pieces
Succulent, zesty italian-inspired lemon chilli linguine. Quorn Pieces fried to golden perfection in lemon juice and olive oil, and then lifted up to another level with garlic and chilli. Pulled together with cream and lemon zest and a flourish of basil, it’s quick to make, delicious to eat, and just what you need.
1894 kJPer serving
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Pieces
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 225g dried linguine or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 large garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Freshly grounded black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil finely shredded
- 1/4 cup thickened cream (optional)
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, dissolve the stock cube and cook the linguine as per the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan, add the Quorn Pieces, pour over the lemon juice and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic, red chilli and fry for a further 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Drain the linguine and add to the pan with the Quorn Pieces, add the lemon zest, cream (optional) and season well with black pepper. Stir through the basil and serve.
Related RecipesView more