Quorn Green Curry Laksa3.3114754098361 out of 5, 1 based on 61 ratings
Quorn Green Curry Laksa
A delicious noodle dish flavoured with chilli and ginger, and made with Quorn Pieces.
323 kJPer serving
- 300g frozen Quorn Pieces
- 1 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- ½ x 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry – Thai Style
- 375ml can light coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 stalk lemon grass, split
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 20g palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- Coriander for serving
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok or frypan, add frozen Quorn Pieces cook for 2 minutes.
- Add curry paste and cook till fragrant.
- Stir in coconut milk, water, frozen Birds Eye Vegetables, lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, palm sugar and fish sauce bring to the boil, cover with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
Related RecipesView more