Quorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels with Tempura Roots and Garlic Dip
These vegetarian schnitzels are magical good with freshly-frozen tempura vegetables and a garlic dip. Cover with sunflower seeds or optional fresh herbs.
Made with Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels
Good Source of protein
No added preservatives
No artificial colours or flavours
- 2 packs of Quorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels
- 250 g of broccoli
- 1 cauliflower head
- 150 g green beans
- 100 ml carbonated water
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Rapeseed oil
For the garlic dip
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1 garlic clove
- Top with Fresh herbs
- Prepare the Quorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix wheat flour, baking soda and corn starch in a bowl. Add the water and a little salt and stir it together into a batter.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small bouquets. Cut the ends of the green beans off. Boil the vegetables and drain them just before they are fully cooked. Dip them in the tempura sauce and fry quickly until they are golden brown.
- Garlic Dip: Mix crème fraîche and crushed garlic and season with salt. Have a crushed garlic clove for more flavor.
- Serve the schnitzels with freshly baked vegetables, garlic dip and fresh herbs.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Cheese & Spinach Schnitzels with Tempura Roots and Garlic Dip
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesThai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesEasy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
RecipesKatsu Curry with Quorn Pieces
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets with Taggiasche Olives and Capers
RecipesJapanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars