Crispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw
This recipe is perfect for your next friday night fakeaway or tasty midweek meal. Stack Quorn Crunchy Chicken Fillet Burgers with melty gouda cheese, fresh lettuce and red onion, sandwiched between a soft brioche bun. Top it off with a simple homemade coleslaw smothered in a creamy honey and mustard mayo.
Simple to make, this recipe is an all round dinner winner that the whole family will love!
Made with Quorn Crunchy Chicken Fillet Burger
Good source of dietary fibre
Good Source of protein
No added preservatives or colours
No artificial flavours
- 4 Quorn Crunchy Chicken Fillet Burger
- 4 slices of Gouda cheese
- 4 brioche buns - toasted
- 8 pieces of lettuce
- 1/2 red onion (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1-2 jalapenos (sliced)
For the honey mustard coleslaw:
- 1/3 of a white cabbage
- 1 medium carrot (peeled)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Prepare the Quorn Crunchy Chicken Fillet Burgers as per packet directions.
- Make the coleslaw by using a mandolin to julienne the cabbage and carrot (or you can slice thinly by hand). Place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir together, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Now it's time to assemble. Place the bottom of the brioche buns on four plates. Top with the lettuce leaves and red onion slices, followed by adding the Quorn Crunchy Chicken Fillet Burger.
- Add gouda cheese on top. If you like your burger cheese with extra melt, pre-bake the cheese on top of your Fillet Burger before assembly! Trust us, it’s worth it.
- Spoon on the coleslaw, then sprinkle on the jalapeno slices. Place the tops of the buns on top and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesCrispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesKebabish Style Quorn Nuggets Recipe
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesChow Mein with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Mexican Burger
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars