Salsa & Nacho Crusted Fillets3.1454545454545 out of 5, 1 based on 55 ratings
Salsa & Nacho Crusted Fillets
The perfect summer snack with a Quorn twist! The crunchy nachos, melted cheese and Quorn Fillets smothered in a cool salsa sauce will make this an instant family favourite.
483 kJPer serving
- 252g packet frozen Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 200g tub fresh tomato salsa
- 40g corn chips, crushed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C and lightly oil a baking try.
- Place the frozen Quorn Vegan Fillets on the baking tray and spoon equal amounts of salsa on top of each one. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed corn chips over the top of each fillet and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for a further 7 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Related RecipesView more