- 300 g Quorn Mince
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 fresh chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 packet of sugar snap peas (200 g)
- 1 green apple
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 pack of bean sprouts
- 1 handful of spring onions
- For serving:
- 1 lime
- Cut peppers, sugar peas and apple into strips.
- Slice the radishes.
- Fry Quorn Mince in canola oil until it becomes a nice colour.
- Mince the garlic and ginger and chop the chilies into small pieces.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli into the mince and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and mix ensuring everything is coated well
- Flavour with salt and remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Mix the mince with the vegetables. Serve with lime.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review