Quorn Vegan Nugget Pizzas
Your two favourite things, reunited in a cheezy, delicious slice. Not only is making a vegan nugget pizza genius it's also super simple - ready from prep to plate in just 30 minutes. And the best part? It's vegan! Buono!
- 1 packet Quorn Vegan Nuggets, frozen
- 2 store bought pizza bases
- 1.5 cups Napoli sauce
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Pinch of red chilli flakes, to taste
- Grated vegan mozzarella
- Fresh basil, to top
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Arrange Quorn Vegan Nuggets on a baking tray and bake according to package directions.
- In the meantime, top pizza bases with Napoli Sauce, arrange the sliced cherry tomatoes on top, add vegan mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with red chilli flakes to taste.
- Cook pizza base in the oven for 10 mins, then add Quorn Vegan Nuggets and bake for a further 5 mins, or until the cheese has melted.
- Once, cooked, top with fresh basil leaves and serve!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review