Quorn Roarsomes Platter with Vegan Dips
Completely plattersaurus! Upgrade your snacking with our delicious Roarsomes platter recipe with homemade tomato ketchup and vegan yoghurt dip. Almost too good to share!
Made with Quorn Roarsomes Vegan Nuggets
Good source of dietary fibre
Good Source of protein
Low in Saturated Fat
- 480g (2 packs) Quorn Roarsomes
- For the homemade tomato ketchup:
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 40g tomato puree
- 25ml cider vinegar
- 250g tomato passata
- 25g light brown sugar
- For the vegan yoghurt dip:
- 200g unsweetened soy yoghurt
- 1 clove clove garlic
- 10g fresh chives
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7, place the Roarsomes on a large baking tray and cook according to the packet instructions.
For the homemade tomato ketchup
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add to a deep pan along with the olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook on a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and slightly caramelised.
- Add the tomato puree, stir, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, passata and sugar to the pan and cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- You can now either blitz the tomato ketchup with a blender until smooth, or leave chunky. Transfer to a bowl for dipping.
For the vegan yoghurt dip
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl and grate in the peeled garlic clove. Add the salt and pepper then finely chop the chives and mix until well combined.
Serve the cooked Roarsomes on a platter with the tomato ketchup and garlic and chive yogurt dip and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Roarsomes Platter with Vegan Dips
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Cottage Pie
RecipesEasy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesBrazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesVegan Nuggets Salad Bowl
RecipesQuorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger with Pink Slaw
RecipesQuorn Mince Sloppy Joe Pizza
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars