Quorn Vegetarian Roast Turkey Sandwich Recipe with Brie
Try this easy Quorn Roast Sandwich recipe with brie. Perfect for using up your Christmas leftovers. Enjoy meat free alternatives during Christmas.
Made with Quorn Roast
Low in Saturated Fat
Good Source of protein
- 4 slices of cooked Quorn Roast
- 6 slices of bread such as sourdough
- 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce mixed with 1 tsp of wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices of Brie
- A handful of peppery salad leaves such as rocket
- Lightly toast the bread then spread two of the slices with the cranberry/mustard sauce.
- Cover each with a little rocket, then add a Quorn Roast slice and top with a slice of cheese.
- Top each with another slice of toasted sourdough, spread with cranberry/mustard sauce, top with rocket, a Quorn Roast slice and Brie. Spread the remaining toasts with cranberry/mustard sauce and place on top of each sandwich.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat and place the sandwiches carefully in. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, pressing down occasionally, until the cheese is melted.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesQuorn Vegetarian Roast Turkey Sandwich Recipe with Brie
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fish and Chips with Aioli Sauce
RecipesQuorn Mince Burger
RecipesQuorn Pieces Healthier Thai Green Curry
RecipesVegetarian Burrito with Quorn Mince
RecipesWarm & Spicy Couscous Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
RecipesQuorn Vegan Fillets with Taggiasche Olives and Capers
RecipesZesty Quorn Garlic & Herb Fillets Wrap
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars